Shiites told: Leave home or be killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFun

Yeah, unfortunately, Reconstruction failed, and we did allow Southerners to put blacks in their "place."
    And now you damn Yankees are going to be put in your place. The south will rise again! This time, politically.
    B♭3

Comment

They did put us in place, unfortunately -- the Southern voters helped reelect Bush.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
            OMG?

Is that undoctored?
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It was only a matter of time before someone would hit on this spin angle. How long before someone claims that it was planned this way all along?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

OMG?

Is that undoctored?
                that is a screen capture

not photoshopped/doctored

I saw it on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher (Feb 27 episode)

I had to screenshot it
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The sad part is Fox probably didn't see anything wrong with the caption

Just you know your typical Realpolitik as usual
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Did anyone think civil war wouldn't erupt at this opportunity?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You mean, besides Bush & Co.?

No.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava

that is a screen capture

not photoshopped/doctored

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Did anyone think civil war wouldn't erupt at this opportunity?

Comment

Working...
                            X