I have too much testosterone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have too much testosterone

And so it is official, the bloodwork is back and the medication has started.

Che, you can have some of mine.

I suppose this does explain why I am so manly.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I have some ****s who will be more than willing to trade for it.
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

suppose this does explain why I am so manly.

you even suck at being gay!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

It also explains elevated levels of anxiety, and being especially prone to irritability and/or rage.

As well as my bugling, manly muscle. And my muscles, too.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Actually, gays frequently have rather high levels of testosterone.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              It also explains elevated levels of anxiety, and being especially prone to irritability and/or rage.
              I wasn't going to say that.

Comment

Beat me on that Asher:
                I have so much testoterone that I use Painkiller each morning to calm me down!
                bleh

Comment

Painkiller the PC game?

Comment

So your lack of it is proof that you are straight?
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Damn straight.

Comment

I have so much testosterone that I want to kill you...

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        Painkiller the PC game?
                        bleh

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          This has been researched, and there is no difference in levels of estrogen and testosterone between heterosexuals and homosexuals in general.

There are not homos and heteros, there are men and girly men.

Comment

There are differing degrees of homo- and hetero-sexuality. I believe that estrogen and testosterone levels do have something to do with it.

Of course...I don't have any data to back me up. I know that I had a class on this though, and I'm pretty sure the lesbians in my acting classes have as much (almost) testosterone as I do.
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Men with higher levels of testosterone tend to have a more masculine appearance, tend to behave in a more masculine fashion, and tend to be more aggressive. Men with less testosterone tend to look and act somewhat more like women, and women with more testosterone than other women tend to look and act somewhat more like men. However, there is no overpowering connection between testosterone levels and homosexuality in human beings: Researchers have found no differences between male homosexuals and heterosexuals when it comes to how much testosterone is circulating in their blood. Apparently, our sexual orientation is a bit more complicated than that of rats and mice!

Comment

Working...
                              X