• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Take your plan and break it down to a number of smaller goals."

This is what I always do.

"Write your goals down on a list."

This is what I always do.

"Put the list everywhere you can see. Carry one in your wallet. Look at it frequently."

This is what I never do. Sounds like a good idea UR.. I'll start doing this.

"Alternatively, if you are willing to risk it, pair up with a doer. You plan, he or she executes."

This is what I sometimes think, even hope for. I got this one thing going on, that I'm doign like this now. He's a doer of my idea. We'll see how that goes after the summer... hey maybe I'll get paid too.

And this person I trust, I trust with my life. Someone I've known since I was young and never left me short of anything. Not even money would make him backstab me, or at least not money that's not great. When money is great, who knows .

VetLegion, that's right you know it!!

The problem is, partially, that I am too greedy. I don't consider it a bad thing, but it's problematic. You know I bounce from another thing to another, but when I try to focus on one thing, I start thinking, that there's better things in this and that, and that if I devote my time too much to this, if I commit to this thing, I'll go 100% but it means I'm missing out everything else. I don't want to miss out the opportunities that might come along the way doing one thing and being committed to it.

I know, it's stupid, it's juvenile thinking. I just want to be the boss man. I do focus on my studies, I do complete my courses, that's not a problem. These problems, these are the ones that has to do with after studies and what I'll do with my life, for a living and stuff. How to make my dreams come true.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

This is what I sometimes think, even hope for. I got this one thing going on, that I'm doign like this now. He's a doer of my idea. We'll see how that goes after the summer... hey maybe I'll get paid too.

And this person I trust, I trust with my life. Someone I've known since I was young and never left me short of anything. Not even money would make him backstab me, or at least not money that's not great. When money is great, who knows .
      Yeah, you could be the Ben to his Jerry. Or is it Jerry to his Ben? I don't know ice cream.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You can change, or alternatively look for a situation where someone like you is just what is needed. Good luck either way.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
        X