X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simultaneously?

urgh.NSFW

Comment

I hope to meet up with the usual Apolyton crowd during Spring Break (possibly go to Ireland? Hello Dauphin?) and get laid a ridiculous amount. Though the two events will be entirely unconnected, of course.

Comment

Come here, Quebec City, it's -20c today!

yaarrrr
        bleh

Comment

Re: Spring Break Plans

Originally posted by Apocalypse
          I have spring break March 10th - March 18th. Anyone have any good ideas on what to do?
          Come to Ft. Lauderdale; we're the home of Spring Break (really). We'll be happy to take your money. I'll even take you out for a beer.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: Re: Spring Break Plans

ppffff, for One beer only... what a girlie offer, even girl are more hardcore than you.

I'll offer you two good french canadian beer... at 9% if you come here!
            yaarrr, beer for pirates.

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Come to Ft. Lauderdale. We'll be happy to take your money. I'll even take you out for a beer.
            bleh

Comment

hey that's a great idea...

Apoc, you come come here as well. I'll teach you winter survival in Lappland. A week in the woods, no cell phones, no nothing, except some food and the necessary stuff. So far in the snow we'll go there's no chance in hell we'll get back if you get injured or fever or stuff like that. It'll be the full experience.. shoot a reindeer and a shaman while at it.

Skin some rabbits, sleep in snow caves.

Only $2000 plus airfare.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

don't go with Pekka

he's questionable

what with his backdoor ways
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Spring Break Plans

Originally posted by cronos_qc
                  ppffff, for One beer only... what a girlie offer, even girl are more hardcore than you.
                  Yeah, but my beer was a pitcher.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

hummm, Apo, take Chegitz deal. Do not take mine...
                    Beer will be frozen in the time you come here... it's so **cking cold!
                    bleh

Comment

I spent my Spring Break (we call it Reading Week) locked in a hotel room ordering room service and playing games with my SO.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

We call it Reading Week in Quebec too.. I will used my "spring break" to read (yeah really!!!) and it will be used visit my familly and friends in Montreal.

While U.s.A. is having fun, loosing their times, loosing their honor on(in) female body. We study, and Study and Work, Canada is in the way to kick American ass!! yarrr
                        bleh

Comment

Japher, why would you do something you already know? There's nothing more boring than knowing what will happen. So what's the point? You're supposed to relax and have your brain stimulated. And I'm not talking about your chocolate button, unless that's your thing, then that's cool.

You know I don't roll with the normal ways.. No.. I go my own ways.. I'm a walker.. a traveller of life. On my own terms. I make it more exciting, more interesting. If I go to a strip club, I won't just put on a nice shirt, get some money to throw at the girls.... No no... I go there, strapped, packing heat. Just to make it more interesting. I'm not planning to shoot anyone, that's not the plan. But it's just to make it more interesting.

You know I don't go eating in franchise restaurants because I know what I'll get. I go eat in that weird place with windows open and clearly no clearance from the what ever department gives them licenses. And I say 'I request that my food is made by that girl with adams apple'. Just to make it more interesting. I might get salmonella or I might get the best meal ever. I don't care, I take the chance, because I want to live on the edge. What's the point of walking down the streets like a zombie, when you could be in hospital, suffering from salmonella from food made by a transvestite in a place that hadn't heard of hygiene? THAT'S when you know you are alive.

I do stuff to see what happens. As a kid, I broke my toys to see what happens when you break them. And what comes out of it. To see if you can get new toys, who says how to play with a toy? A 50 year old dude who runs the toy company? No.. let the kid decide. I break that **** and see what I can do with it then. To make it more interesting.

Sometimes I drive ridiculously fast. For no reason at all except... you guessed it right, to make it more interesting.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Well, actually I had hoped to go to Calgary this break to see Zylka but he hasn't been online lately so can't plan that out.

Florida might work since that's Spring Training and all. We should get some week long Polymeet going to drink and watch games.
                            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                            X