Spring Break Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Break Plans

I have spring break March 10th - March 18th. Anyone have any good ideas on what to do?
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

a) publish a book, travel around the world and learn a language

OR

b) drink beer and watch tv

Your call.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Go to Finland get some polar hoes
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Re: Spring Break Plans

Originally posted by Apocalypse
        I have spring break March 10th - March 18th. Anyone have any good ideas on what to do?
        Astros Spring Training
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Costa Rica was absolutely ****ing amazing. It's almost the same price as going to Mexico and it is ten times better. Of course if your goal is to be surrounded by Americans and get drunk then Cancun is the classic stand by and if you're totally broke then drive to Lake Havasu.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Visit the Christ of the Ozarks.
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Re: Re: Spring Break Plans

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Astros Spring Training
              If I can find someone to go with me

Visit the Christ of the Ozarks.
              Already been actually.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I wish I had a Spring Break

but just before Summer

that way I can go on vacation, but miss the crowds
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Spring break for me just means that I can take two weeks off work and not miss any coursework at the university, but that's essentially meaningless since I sometimes don't bother attending courses for two weeks at a time anyway.

I was planning on going to Mardi Gras, but that was before Katrina.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger

I was planning on going to Mardi Gras, but that was before Katrina.

You're going to let a little drizzle that happened months ago put a damper on your plans??
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Let it go, MrFun. None of us want to see loinburger dancing topless down Bourbon Street.

Comment

Re: Spring Break Plans

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                        Panama City, Florida?

Comment

If you're looking for a party then Cancun is the place to be. During the day time when you're recovering from your hang over you can visit Mayan ruins. Every college student should do it at least once but once you're out of college I wouldn't bother coming back. It's just 18-25 year olds getting drunk & ****ing.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            a) publish a book, travel around the world and learn a language

OR

b) drink beer and watch tv

Your call.
                            You for got something....

b) drink beer, watch tv and masterbate

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Simultaneously?
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X