Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time exercise the good ol' moral indignation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stab him in pee hole

burning alive

how about putting a 28-guage shotgun barrel up his ass and then firing?

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
      stab him in pee hole

burning alive

how about putting a 28-guage shotgun barrel up his ass and then firing?

Why not just give hime some deadly head injuries with a hammer and chisel and then let some professional executioners assrape him to he dies ?

The legal punishment system isn't innovative enough - maybe we should revive the good old bloodeagle.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
        I guess that "DA" means "district attorney", but I have no idea what "murder 2 or 3" means.
        Actually I'm not sure that the UK has the same legal terminology for various degrees of murder that we do.

C'mon Imran you're technically a lawyer, help us out here. First degree murder is premeditated. The offender must have clearly planned the crime before hand and must have had full knowledge of what he was doing. Second degree murder is not planned in advance, but I believe that intent to kill is necessary. I'm not quite sure about the distinction between second and third degree murder, and I don't know if UK makes these distinctions or has equivalent terms.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
        X