No announcement yet.

(funny) Infomercial spoof we made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much nicer than I expected. I didn't made me fall out of my chair but I had fun watching.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

winston,

We won't know the results of the contest until March 19th. However, if we win anything I'll let you know. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Well we won an award, but I won't know what it is until this Sunday.

Comment

Good to hear.

"And the award for best infomercial spoof ever made goes to.."

Please keep us advised, we want the full story!

Comment

It was funny!!!
            keep up the good work
            bleh

Comment

I liked it
              CSPA

Comment

I called the number, but there was no operator standing by

Nice work!

-=Vel=-
                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
                X