Armed Gang Steals $43.5 Million in England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, GW must have been involved.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      Well it looks like they fubared...I think they've already got some of them...if you're going to steal that kind of money, at least do an effective job of getting away with it
      "Hey... uh... can you guys make change for $43.5 million?"
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

They found some of the stash.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Sweet!
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
          Well one of the women arrested yesterday was trying to open an account with £6,000 at bank just down the road. The tip off was that the money was still wrapped in a sheath with a Tonbridge tag on.
          Wow.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Jesus, smart enough to pull off the raid, and they fail this way?

I kinda get the feeling that these are fall guys, and that the real robbers have set them up...but then again, that is just my paranoia getting the better of me...
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

If there was the DP for armed robbery, they sure would be excellent candidates for a Darwin award.
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
              X