No announcement yet.

Olympic Hockey II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in Finland will you ever see something like that happening. Team full of world stars, wasted, outside on a stage at appx 3AM on a monday morning, fooling around and throwing a show. Just wait until we win the gold. I predict something earth shattering to happen then. The funny part is, NHL games start on tuesday.. and they are still in here, wasted. Including the captains not only of our team, but NHL teams as well
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Finnish Drinking

Finnish Hockey

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• My boss is currently in Kemi, meeting his Finnish manager. I wonder what they talk about.
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Curling?
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• CO, they don't talk. The Swede is trying to think a way to open the ice and the Finn is still hungover.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• The Swedish team had a great party at the Citizen's Square in Stockholm. Also the silver winning ladies team was invited (The Hockey Union told them they didn't celebrate silver on a public square, but when the men won gold, the ladies were welcome to join the party)

But then the "scandals" started. The Swedish Hockey Union didn't post the logos of the Olympic sponsors at the party, but the logos of their own sponsors. So the Swedish Olympic Commity made a harsh protest and threatened to sue the Hockey union, which in the long term could mean Tre Kronor would have to return their gold medals.

But that situation would just be too bizarre, so the SOK (Swedish Olympic Commity) decided to drop the charges. If they had pushed it, any one of its members would risk public lynching by the Swedish people for the rest of their lifes.
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• What scandals?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                  SOK

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                    What scandals?
                    Exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                      SOK
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I don't get the joke, but it looks bad

Comment

• paramiqa
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                          X