Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrFun
    WUSS
    I should have said responsibility and maturity.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince278

I should have said responsibility and maturity.

So then why haven't I been accepted as a mod?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
        So then why haven't I been accepted as a mod?
        Surely you have answered your own question.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

• should have said responsibility and maturity
            Look no further than!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

People should be banned for a reason, not just out of spite. AFAIK, the rules are clear (and even apply to the mods themselves) so anyone banned should not be surprised by it.
              Since mods take on a great deal of responsibility they should be carefully selected by other mods and not by winning a contest or lottery.
              There you go . . . . sounding all reasonable and mature .. . . its as if you want to be considered yourself !!
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I'd be glad to help if asked. I'm not sure if I can give it the time it needs and deserves but I'm sure as part of the team I should do alright. Its all academic anyway since they said earlier they aren't considering any new additions.
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961

Comment

Its all academic anyway since they said earlier they aren't considering any new additions.
                  PLus you just expressed interest and according to 'poly folklore, anyone that expresses interest is never asked
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber
                    PLus you just expressed interest and according to 'poly folklore, anyone that expresses interest is never asked
                    I also doubted my own worthiness so I'm still in the middle ground.

Comment

Working...
                    X