Who would make a good moderator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Winston
    I think most of the OT mods are doing a first class job.
    The fact that you are posting speaks against this hypothesis.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Aw come on, Aga-toad. Post something positive, like I just did, instead of all that grumbling. This is supposed to be a thread for happy thoughts.

Comment

Aw come on, Aga-toad. Post something positive, like I just did, instead of all that grumbling. This is supposed to be a thread for happy thoughts.
        *Thinks about a terrible plague that targets all and only Republicans.

Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Um, it has to be something other than winning national elections. They're already hopelessly inflicted by that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
            *Thinks about a terrible plague that targets all and only Republicans.
            Terrible?
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
              I'd like to vote against GT, because all the attachments make opening ordinary threads like entering the massive wait territory of the Picture Thread in A/C, or even Datajack's latest Torino effort.

You're no fun.

I usually find Gramp's posts amusing because of his unique expressive use of attachments -- a little something to look forward to in threads he participates in.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Saying oneself would be terrible in a position of power, like they did in all those stories of olden-times, when people were primitive rubes who believed in fake humility won't work here.

So.

I'd make a terrible excellent mod.
                B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                  I usually find Gramp's posts amusing because of his unique expressive use of attachments -- a little something to look forward to in threads he participates in.
                  Now that's a low blow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
                    Saying oneself would be terrible in a position of power, like they did in all those stories of olden-times, when people were primitive rubes who believed in fake humility won't work here.

So.

I'd make a terrible excellent mod.

You would make a mediocre mod.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Ouch, MrFun. That hurts. Up here...

/me taps head.

...and right here.

/me taps heart.

B♭3

Comment

Now that's a low blow.

yahhhhh-Baby try attaching sometime
                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I imagine that picture would give me different associations if I had less experience with girl scouts.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• HARDMAN!

Ye are all ph0be m0rm0ns.

HARDMAN!
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• *seconds HARDMAN*

i am the HARDMAN u r all gay *****

"Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                              "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                              Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• If a new moderator was required, it would indeed be wise to have a European mod, and Alva would be a good choice, IMO, for that job.
                                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X