Public Restrooms and Gender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
    Horse hockey. We all know that gays are constantly on the lookout for a straight man who lets his guard down in the men's room.

Seriously, I have no clue as to what you're talking about.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yvette Clarke, a Democratic councilwoman from Brooklyn.

Sheesh. "Councilwoman"? What's wrong with "councillor"? Or, for that matter, how about using "speaker" instead of "spokesperson/woman/man"?

Bah humbug.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Public Restrooms and Gender

Originally posted by MrFun

Men being sloppy in our own public restrooms have been wholly exaggerated by femnazis.
        yes it has. The women where I work really complain about how much a mess women make in the restrooms. They can be just as bad as men.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni

OK, that was kind of difficult to explain, so I'll illustrate. Suppose we have one regular men's room with three urinals and two stalls. We also have a ladies room with two stalls.
          We know that any woman that enters the ladies room will be entering a stall. A man, however, can (or has to) choose between a stall and a urinal.

Now what happens if we do a mixed gender restroom? Let's say we have six urinals and four stalls. How do you predict how many people the restroom can serve? More women can use the lavatory simultaneously, but it comes at the expense of a man who needs to pay his sewer tax.

The point is that it's more difficult to manage the capacity. In a controlled environment where the men's room and the ladies room are separated is much easier to oversee.
          I can't see how you can have a urinal in a mixed use restroom. Men would intentionally show their penises. That would be sexual harrassment. They'd all have to be stalls. Just cram as many as you can in the restroom.

But this poses another problem. Men do not raise toilet seats at public restrooms. disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            But this poses another problem. Men do not raise toilet seats at public restrooms. disgusting.
            Especially after the women just hover over them and get crap all over the seat.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
            X