No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Baseball League ONE Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why to me? What's going on? i read pm before I read this. Hope I saved. If I was Berz I would have saved. Your damned box is full, pack rat!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sorry. Send again.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Dammit Slow We picked you because you are NOT in the league.

Why couldn't you have sent to someone more reliable than Slow, Berz?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Reliable my ass. I didn't know wtf was happening.

Comment

I sent Slow a new list to be used with Imran's numbers

Comment

Jdd
              Guynemer
              GRamsey
              Imran
              Snoopy
              Ninot
              Berzerker
              Stuie

I guess I can post the names here if Imran sent Slow the numbers, he has both our lists and can confirm

Comment

I have a list from Berz. Awaiting further instruction.

Comment

These were my numbers:

7, 2, 8, 5, 1, 3, 4, 6

Berz's names:

Jdd
                  Guynemer
                  GRamsey
                  Imran
                  Snoopy
                  Ninot
                  Berzerker
                  Stuie

The DRAFT ORDER:

1. Berzerker
                  2. Guynemer
                  3. Stuie
                  4. Snoopy
                  5. Jdd
                  6. GRamsey
                  7. Imran
                  8. Ninot

Now I have to figure out how Berz cheated!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

JDD = 7
                    Guy = 2
                    GRamsey = 8
                    Imran = 5
                    Snoopy = 1
                    Ninot = 3
                    Berzerker = 4
                    Stuie = 6

Were mine.

Comment

I took 1st name on list, matched with first number, and down the list.

Comment

So is snoopy picking first or fourth? If he picks first, as his proxy, I select Alex Rodriguez. Otherwise, I wait and see.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I say Snoopy drafts first.

Comment

Well, I don't even understand the methodology behind Imran's order.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

I don't understand a lot. I was asked, as a non particpant, to view the numbers. I have, and I say my view stands.

Comment

Oh, I see, he assumes that the 7th guy on the list goes first, then the third guy goes second, etc.

Whereas, you've assumed that the first guy on the list goes 7th, then the second guy goes third, etc.

Which one, then?

Comment

Working...
                                X