No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Baseball League ONE Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sava hasn't been around for a WHILE now.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm trying to join now, having trouble for some reason...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)
        • This league is from the free game. (Error #271)

is my error ... ??

Comment

Doh, i'm a moron.

I clicked on join a PLUS league

Comment

I wish!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Wait, both leagues are H2H?????

Comment

Yep... they were last year as well. I wouldn't have minded if Berz when rotissere (I'd play in it all the same), but it wasn't my choice there.

Comment

Baseball is crap H2H ... it's a much more meaningful and interesting game roto. I thought you guys meant "weekly changes", not "weekly H2H" ...

I'll still play, but I have to say that you'd be better off playing FFL roto style than baseball H2H ...

Comment

I think we've always talked about doing roto one day (or maybe those conversations were just in my head ), but its become tradition to do H2H... for 5 seasons now, IIRC.

Comment

I stick with my

Anyone want to do a roto league (in addition to these two)? I'll start it

Comment

I'll join .

Comment

So we're waiting for Sava and his friend? Are we sure his friend is not just a DL of Sava, btw?

Comment

H2H is best, roto is cool for its accuracy but lacks the weekly reward of dopamine upon seeing another win.

Comment

Bump for those who are hitting the bong too much

Comment

uhmmm

I don't think nothingface is going to be able to be in this league

and really, I'd only like to be in 1 league

but if you guys need me to, I'll be in this one

but I'd prefer not to...

sorry I was gone, but I come back and I'm in 2 fantasy leagues LOL

I was thinking about being in a league, but didn't say for sure if I was gonna be in one. It's fine that you guys have me here, I don't care... but I don't think nothingface is going to be able to be in this one.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X