X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Alex Rodriguez (NYY, SS)
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

sorry about the delay guys, it won't happen again...

I didn't know I was gonna be in a league...
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You joined League One as well, right?!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

am I in that one too?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why do you sign up for leagues and then not check back up with them? Yes... you and your friend are in League One because you signed up for them.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

1. Alex Rodriguez (NYY, SS)
              2. Mike Young (TEX, SS)
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Why do you sign up for leagues and then not check back up with them? Yes... you and your friend are in League One because you signed up for them.
                I never said for sure I was gonna be in any of the leagues
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You did say:

I'd prefer to be in only 1 league, but since some people are going to want some preferences and others want some other things, I will keep myself available for two leagues if there aren't enough people to fill the available slots.

Sounds fairly sure

Comment

yeah

but that one post... 16 days ago... is not quite saying "YES, PUT ME IN LEAGUE X or BOTH"

I figured I'd at least get the chance to say for sure, "YES" I'll be in whatever league...

it's not a problem, I don't really care...

but it's good we are getting this sorted out now at least...

I think only one league is good for me...

I can't handle two
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'll trade Sava for a program and order of nachos.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Can I trade down, a la NFL?

Assuming not,

1. Alex Rodriguez (NYY, 3B)
                        2. Mike Young (TEX, SS)
                        3. Albert Pujols (STL, 1B)

Comment

sorry guys

I'm not gonna be able to be in this league

I'm prolly not even going to be able to be around much for the draft, so I'm just gonna bow out now so to avoid problems.

I'm sorry I was gone and not able to be clear about things, I know what I said in the beginning of Feb. I think if I join the league, I won't probably keep up with it due to various reasons, so I want to avoid problems in the future.

SORRY, I know I should have done this earlier, but the only reason I really came back to Poly was because I saw the PM notification of this. I thought I could participate, but I'm not gonna be able to do it.

I don't mean to drop out like this on the day draft is starting, but it's unavoidable.

again, sorry guys, PLEASE FORGIVE ME
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I want A-Rod then
                            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Drafting for Snoopy and such. Here I am.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Sava sucks .

I'll pick anyway

1. Alex Rodriguez (NYY, 3B)
                                2. Mike Young (TEX, SS)
                                3. Albert Pujols (STL, 1B)
                                4. Vlad Guerrero (ANA, OF)

Comment

Working...
                                X