Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you end it with someone you woke up next to for many years?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you end it with someone you woke up next to for many years?????

My alarm clock is broken. It displays the time, but flashes. The buttons no longer work either. It's pretty much time for it to be retired. I don't want to part with it though.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

just get it a buddy, to help it
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Have it stuffed in the likeness of your least favourite politician and make it go "meew" when you punch it, place next to TV remote on coffee table.

Comment

yeah, scratch my idea

I like Winston's better
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Keep the old clock, but also buy a new one. Place the new clock behind the old one and use it. You get the functionality of the new clock but it'll feel like you still have the old clock.
          Last edited by Colon™; February 20, 2006, 21:51.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

What has always worked for me is getting her liquored up and driving her off a pier.

Wait, what are we talking about?
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You drive your dates off a pier?
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

alarm clocks

I think you meant to post that in the Girl Scout Cookie thread
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Fire makes things better.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

you need help
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

One last **** for old time's sake then thrown it out the door.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™
                        You drive your dates off a pier?
                        doesn't everyone?

Comment

Give it a small-pet-funeral.

Flush it...

Comment

Did you create a pre-nup????

...because it'll be entitled to half your stuff.
                            Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                            ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

It's not fulfilling his Chronological Needs!
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X