Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Bin Laden is in Iran?

Do you think Bin Laden is in Iran?

Do you think secret service from some country in Europe, Israel and U.S. know something about Iran that we dont know.

Why international country seem to walk on eggs about Iran?

Post your idea here, link to good analysis, and some other infos.

Thanks
    bleh

You're welcome
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Pleasure is all mine.
      What?

Comment

"International Country." Now there's an interesting concept.

My original idea, back in 2001, was to send a squad of Nintendo's Bombermen over to Afghanistan before it was too late. Park them on scattered mountaintops. The beauty of the plan was, Bomberman bombs seem to move at a constant speed over vast distances and varying altitudes with just a little kick from a wee man. Given that each Bomberman can hold an apparently infinite number of bombs, bin Laden would've been toast in no time. It was genius.

But noooo, they had to tell me I'd had too much to drink. We could've had him...
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

@Elok

Do you have anything serious to say?

Otherwise yes, Bomberman was a good plan.
          bleh

Comment

@Elok
            And yes, international country is a good concept.

My bad...
            bleh

Comment

Re: Do you think Bin Laden is in Iran?

Originally posted by cronos_qc
              Do you think Bin Laden is in Iran?
              Don't know. Why?

Do you think secret service from some country in Europe, Israel and U.S. know something about Iran that we dont know.
              Absolutely!

Why international country seem to walk on eggs about Iran?
              'Cause they're already in so much sh1t with the Islamic world, they know there would be an explosion if they messed with Iran.

Post your idea here, link to good analysis, and some other infos.

Thanks
              You're welcome!
              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Bin Laden is in my closet. He likes Doritos.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I remember back when Cheney was in hiding underground in a bunker somewhere that I claimed he was my roommate.

I started a thread here in which you could ask him questions...
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

That's just silly.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

My favourite part of that was when somebody asked Cheney if he's switch first names with George W. Bush so that the president could be called "Dick Bush".

Cheney replied that it had taken 40 years to get him to respond to "George", so he wasn't about to start messing with that...
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

if he has any sense he would be in Somalia, or alternatively in Sudan, but that is about it... Iran would never have him because that is like saying "hello US strike us legitimately please"...
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I'm sure the silly Bush Administration will start claiming he's in Iran if they want to attack the Iranian nuclear program.

And the silly Americans who vote for Bush and watch Fox will believe it too.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Bin Laden is in Barbados, having the time of his life...

This is actually, closer to the truth than him being in Iran (or on the run, for that matter)...

Comment

I know this is a silly thread but there is no chance Bin Laden is in Iran. Iran is Shia Bin Laden is Sunni. Bin Laden thinks the Iranians are bordeline infidels.

It would be like a Jesuit priest asking help from a calvinist in the 17th century
                              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
                              X