I was bored so I thought...maybe poly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyKP
    people changing usernames are too damn confusing. I can never keep y'all straight.

<---- same username since 1999 and proud
    Glad to see he took my advice.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Right! I went to a scifi convention once. Holy mother of God what a bunch of nerds and geeks! And I´ve been in my fair share of geeky groups with the historical reenactment, live roleplaying and board gaming...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I've yet to see a geekier crowd than this.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Who´ll come dressed as Conan the barbarian and who will see this as a good opportunity to show off his authentic Storm Trooper armour?
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              BW knows, if she's ever feeling like a looser, she can come here and see an international aray of geeks protrate themselves at her feet and beg for torture and the occassional compliment. She missed her calling as a mistress.
              Bah, those who got tortured only have themselves to blame.

/me points and snickers
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
              X