No announcement yet.

I was bored so I thought...maybe poly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was bored so I thought...maybe poly!

Yup, I'm back....here to annoye you all again....and to laugh at japher
    So what's new? Me I got ride of the naggin bltch...Sorry about my little outburst last time....But now its over with. Even found me another gal. She's great, in everyway...cute, smart, kind, and she has the sweetest voice....for now...But she doesn't look like she has a temper...but all girls do...she must be cute as hell when she's mad...
    Oh, and Team Canada at women hockey IS WHOPPING ASS!!

So what's new on poly?! Same old boring site that I'll leave in a couple of months or? I'd say pretty much But I'll be back anyways, I cant live without you guys ...except for Fez...That I can do without....gladly

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Have you been gone?
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Wiseguys welcome Skywise

Read all abaht it!

Comment

Someone tell me why he's signing his posts with his old username.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

reflexes?
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

I'm for more than laughing at!

I've been upgraded... I am now also good for making fun of and insulting!

Monkey!!!

Comment

So, Spec, how's life? The cars? Did you get married?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

people changing usernames are too damn confusing. I can never keep y'all straight.

<---- same username since 1999 and proud
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  So, Spec, how's life? The cars? Did you get married?

Nope....didn't get married....Woohoo! That would have been the biggest mistake of my life....the other being my relashionship with her. Still have my RX-7, had to put an other engine in...since it blew up...again....And life is great right now. Could'nt be happier!
                  And how about you? What's up with your job? And the wife? Still sexualy active?

And my username will be back to Spec....as soon as Ming changes it...

BTW, who's been to Mingapulco lately?

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    people changing usernames are too damn confusing. I can never keep y'all straight.

<---- same username since 1999 and proud
                    You could be a pal and change that avatar though.

Comment

And how about you? What's up with your job? And the wife? Still sexualy active?
                      How long has it been? I now live in Cincinnati, have a new job, new daughter (5 mos), and the same old wife.

Life is good, can't complain... well, I do complain, but it's about meaningless crap
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

New daughter!!! Woohoo!!! Cheers man! What's her name?

And now it's Spec....

Good ol'days...

Spec.
                        Last edited by Spec; February 17, 2006, 16:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                          You could be a pal and change that avatar though.
                          You don't like it? Its only been up for a week or two.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

It makes me want to punch my monitor, and I've also been getting nightmares.

Nightmares about broken monitors can be bad.

Comment

Yeah, I hate those nightmares.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X