Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best 80's Teen Movie

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I thought of Animal House too - but Ferris was such a sweet uplifting movie. And his girlfriend was HOT - whatever happened to her???

    Dead Poets Society was a great movie but not a fun teen romp.

    Uncle Buck is another favorite - with the truly great John Candy. Bitter sweet now he's passed, far far too young, God bless him.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

    Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

    Comment


    • #32
      Harold Lee's favorite movie was "16 Candles"

      I liked "Breakfast Club" and "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

      Comment

      Working...
      X