Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best 80's Teen Movie

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Does Weird Science count?


    It should. Great movie.

    I would've nominated Real Genius as well, but I'm not sure if it counts given that only some of the characters are teenagers.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Breakfast club.
      Ferris.
      Weird science.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

      Comment


      • #18
        When was Animal House made? If it was in the 80's then this thread is over!

        Comment


        • #19
          Animal House was '78.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

          Comment


          • #20
            Then you may continue....

            Comment


            • #21
              Another movie I should have nominated was Heathers.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

              Comment


              • #22
                Heathers, for sure!

                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

                Comment


                • #23
                  nightmare on elm street
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    TEENWOLF!!! Best teen movie ever, not cheesy at all....
                    Attached Files
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Animal House was '78.


                      And took place at a college.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Streets of fire

                        Best music, best photo, best fight scene (the one with the sledge hammer duel)
                        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Teen Wolf also had a short-lived Saturday morning cartoon series based on it.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                            Forgot about Karate Kid
                            That's gotta qualify you for nerd status

                            I liked Ferris Bueller a lot because it showed how much fun you can pack in a day if you zone in on people.

                            Breakfast Club was good but a bit dark.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

                            Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                              Animal House was '78.


                              And took place at a college.
                              Well if you want to get picky, all the actors in the movies above were well out of their teens!! (err....probably )

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Teen's movie are bad... bad, bad and BAD!

                                But The Goonies yayrrrr
                                bleh

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X