Bushisms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushisms

Can anyone point me to a book or website with a collection of our President's misstatements, such as:

People tend to misunderestimate me

Google is your friend:

Comment

Yes....but you must be smart enough to be able to phrase a proper search term. I mean, "George W. Bush" returns a lot of hits.

Comment

the internets is your friend... all of them
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I just searched 'bushisms'

Edit: Man this is one of the best:

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." With Video!

Comment

you are the smartest searchologist out there
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by klesh
              I just searched 'bushisms'
              ...er...maybe I could just quote myself instead.

Comment

I'm awfully fond of the one in my sig...
                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

"You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —George W. Bush, to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

And my all time favourite:
                  "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

You have to hand it to Bush.... he definately has come up with new ways to harm the US.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

[Homer]
                      It's funny cuz it's true.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

We cant dump Cheney, he is the President

Comment

reading that stuff is depressing
                          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States [...]

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States [...]

Those are two of my favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly

I should read sigs more often

---

anyhow the only reason why I love Bush, he is the best political entertainment, like some horror comedy show.
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X