No announcement yet.

I just got a huge flash in me brains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colon, yes I actually thought of that first. You know, making a website, hoping for texts and pictures too with location information. Then I thought, well, then I could collect many, have people read at them and laugh at it, but keep the biggest portion to myself. That way you could build a hype and publish the book with the best ones. I don't now, somehow I feel that won't bring daddy gold..
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

By searching : Writing bathroom , i've come across this site:

lol
      bleh

Comment

Exactly, that's why you need to make a book It really doesn't matter if htere's a book already, you can still make another one
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

It's a good one with photos:
          bleh

Comment

I figured this isn't exactly a new idea But there's money to be made. I'm confident.
            In da butt.

Comment

@Pekka
              You just have to be invited by Oprah...
              bleh

Comment

yeah exactly, it just need some good plugs.. you know and a catchy title, one of the best one-liners you can find, that's your title right there..

Send bunch of them books to all the shows, try to get invited.. once you get one good show.. that's it! It will sell..

get to.. conan o'brien or something, send the book to him. Maybe he'll read it. It would be easy to read, because the messages are short, so you could just go throught it in few minutes if you want to and get the idea, you either absolutely love it or don't care.
                In da butt.

Comment

What you need is get MarkG to change the dates on your opening posts to 1.1.1970. and then sue everyone for stealing your ideas

Comment

Well, you can't put a copyright on ideas like that

Besides, I'm sure there's already things like that done. It's just a question if you can get to do it again. I already reqruited a friend of mine who lives in the states to get pics from bathrooms.. it starts tomorrow IT'S ON!
                    In da butt.

Comment

@Pekka

Maybe i'll brind mu digital cam with me next time i'm going to university
                      bleh

Comment

Do that if you can and take some photos and share
                        In da butt.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

That's funny.
                          In da butt.

Comment

You should call the book "Bathroom Humor"
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

yeah. I think the most critical stage is actually the name, since you can pitch the idea and there's no pitching to be done, I mean everyone gets it right away. So it has to have a great working title, plus present some nice things to make it a book and not just a .. stupid joke
                              In da butt.

Comment

pair up with Laz and get his historical filth
                                and call it

bathroom filth
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X