X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got a huge flash in me brains

like I always do with my MILLION DOLLAR IDEAS! They always work too

THis one is best seller book.

Simply, go around the world and write down the bathroom messages and texts. Like thousands, EASY task if you have the stamina.

Choose the best, and lay them out and that's the book.

Give it a catchy name. 'Bathroom Stories', 'Bathroom Phiolosphy' or whatever.

This would sell if you can get some great plugs.. hopefully get into one of them talk shows with it because it's 'weird book'.

Who's with me? Who will get me a deal to publish this, I have some more ideas how to make it work with sections etc, so, let me know who's with me and I'll go and make the bathroom tour 2006!

Hey, we can even get some pics too. And we can make books for many countries, like one for Sweden, one for US etc... tour those bathrooms and get the material in location, like everyone wants to read that, about their own bathrooms. And then one international edition with a collection of the best globally. This is a hit. Anyone of you steal this from me will be killed.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

This would sell if you can get some great plugs.

what kind of plugs?
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Az, what do you think, check out my profile.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

hmm, the plugs are connected to you being an adult movie star? I am not sure I like the direction of this.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Connect the dots .. you know you can, you're a scientist (or sell out, the future will tell us that!)

ahh crap it don't work! I tried to make like the star of david from few dots, letting you connect them but it doesn't work in this .. 'board'.

But it's really not a conspiracy (Uuuuuuuuuu!) .. plugs.. plug is when someone gives you or your product some words in public, it's promoting.
          In da butt.

Comment

(or sell out, the future will tell us that!)

I am sorry pekka, I am kind of slow. I guess I'll go to bed now. Good night.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

If you feel lonely, just think about this book. It's a great ide,a it's not literature but given the proper promoting, it would sell enough to make some money. So, I mean, I guess there's no way to come out with the joke without being a jackass but since I couldn't make the star of david, how about some promoting deals in Hollywood?
              In da butt.

Comment

I think it's a great idea. The problem is that you'll probably have to sell a lot to cover the travel expenses.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

@Pekka
                  You can make it by country and having a "sociologist" to analyse the writing writted in bathroom by country.

BTW your idea rule!
                  bleh

Comment

True. What would be easy is to do it in Finnish first and in Finland, it would be cheap to check out as many bathrooms as possible and get the best of them down. I mean, they're great entertainment, they're like a sub culture of some kind. You wouldn't believe what kind of messages the bathrooms of Nokia had. They were literally FILLED with them, funny ones too and definitely super offensive I bet they never let any of the guests go to those bathrooms Because some of them are in English. Poetry, philosophy, one-liners.. all in bathroom style!

But if I'd do it locally, I wouldn't make any money. If I'd do it internationally, trying to target Europe and US for it, there would be money made. UNfortunately I'd have to do it first, because if I'd tell the idea, just the idea to a publisher, they'd do it themselves. So I'd have to do it first.
                    In da butt.

Comment

@Pekka
                      People will find your book as being spiritual or clever.
                      bleh

Comment

cronos, yeah exactly. There's lots of ideas how to categorize them.. you could have topic such as Confutsean wisdoms, and then put all the messages under that, that kind of have humour... istic? connection to that. In the same spirit that is, so they are 'related'. And then bunch of other philosophies.

OR you could do country by country, or you could do the more perverted ones, just one-liners.. you could categorize them in many different ways. Poetry, the ones that actually rhyme... ... safety guides.. there's always some smartass giving safety advices how to make your relief properly.. what ever.
                        In da butt.

Comment

You can always try to build a site and accept entries world-wide.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

The Writings on the Stall is an online repository of writings found on restroom walls.
                            bleh

Comment

bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X