Denmark über alles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Crap, Zoid.

How about addressing the criticism of your first hoax before posting yet another?

I'm not a supporter of Danish People's Party, but those are fabrications of the worst kind, and frankly it's a bit unsettling that you would post such obvious lies here. What is it you hope to achieve?

Comment

It´s not my fault that I can´t link to an article that´s been pulled, now is it? I got it in the mail from Antifascist Action. same with the speech above. Are you calling Antifascist Action liars?
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

This can't be real. I bet they took a Goebbels speech and replaced the words Jews and Germans with Muslims and Danes. I mean, come on. Something like this??
        ... a total solution to the muslim question.
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

So this would be like the spanish 500 years ago telling the jews and muslims either convert to christianity or get out of here?
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
            It´s not my fault that I can´t link to an article that´s been pulled, now is it? I got it in the mail from Antifascist Action. same with the speech above. Are you calling Antifascist Action liars?
            If they're the same as Antifascistisk Aktion, I'd be anything but surprised if it turns out to be a hoax.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Hueij, the heroes of DFP and a large proportion of the danish people are easily spotted it seems. This is strongly worded, I agree. Maybe she was so frank because she spoke to a comrade in the struggle against all that is impure and evil? She wouldn´t have said that to an ordinary newspaper, owned and controlled as they are by muslim interests...

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist

If they're the same as Antifascistisk Aktion, I'd be anything but surprised if it turns out to be a hoax.
                Never!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
                  is the article in the google cache? screenshots?

Comment

That second thing is definately a hoax, a re-written Nazi speech...

The "September Criminals" part looks like a re-write of a Nazi speech condemning "November Criminals" after World War 1.

Does Denmark have anti-libel laws?
                    I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Whoha, I can´t find any, must´ve been up a fairly short time...

Comment

"The present laxity in the fight against usury must be abandoned. "

DPP wants to impose Sharia?
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff
                          That second thing is definately a hoak, a re-written Nazi speech...

The "September Criminals" part looks like a re-write of a Nazi speech condemning "November Criminals" after World War 1.

Does Denmark have anti-libel laws?
                          So they´re not only racists but speech steelers as well? Bastards!

Comment

That second thing is a Hitler speech from 1922. It took me about 2 seconds to find it on Google. Here it is
                            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

wycoff beat me to it.

This really isnt funny zoid.
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I ****ing hate you. now I have www.hitler.org in my history.

Btw, Zoid, I am sorry, but you're teh pwnt.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X