Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another Danish freedom thread: why not sue officials and blackmailers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One last thing:

Are you really that stupid that you think gov's can make excuses ad libitum without taking responsibility for what they are excusing ?

a) I'm not the stupid one here.

b) Yes. They can apologise till the cows come home, you simpleton. I didn't say they should, but it violates no law known to mankind.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

It can legally, of course. It would just be stupid and would make little sense.

It would be like me apologising if you cheated on your wife with her best friend.
      Posted hours ago. Still true now.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

One last thing:

Are you really that stupid that you think gov's can make excuses ad libitum without taking responsibility for what they are excusing ?

a) I'm not the stupid one here.

b) Yes. They can apologise till the cows come home, you simpleton. I didn't say they should, but it violates no law known to mankind.

Talking about stupidity, you really score high. If the gov in any way just gives a hint about they apologise, then they will be considered as part and responsible in any case that may be raised against JP. Is that fact really so hard to get ?
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Talking about stupidity, you really score high. If the gov in any way just gives a hint about they apologise, then they will be considered as part and responsible in any case that may be raised against JP. Is that fact really so hard to get ?

Yes, because it's stupid.

They can't intervene in newspaper publications. It doesn't matter what they say. Period. They had no legal recourse to stop the publication. Nothing they say now can retroactively make them responsible.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm sorry Natalie Holloway disappeared.

Now let her parents sue me because I said that.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yes, because it's stupid.

They can't intervene in newspaper publications. It doesn't matter what they say. Period. They had no legal recourse to stop the publication. Nothing they say now can retroactively make them responsible.

You are really quite naive - isn't you ? but then again, you are just a canuck just as Asher
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I also like how it's gone from being:

a) An apology from the Danish government would violate the free speech rights of Danish citizens

to

b) The Danish government might get sued if they apologise

Next you'll be trying to prove that an apology from the Dansih government would cost them votes.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I also like how it's gone from being:

a) An apology from the Danish government would violate the free speech rights of Danish citizens

to

b) The Danish government might get sued if they apologise

Next you'll be trying to prove that an apology from the Dansih government would cost them votes.

Previous posting was supposed to be funny, but I'm actually considering to take it serious.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Feel free to keep responding, but I'm not clicking any more of the links to see what you're saying. You collapsed under the weight of your own silliness about 20 posts ago. Not even light can escape the hole you've created for yourself.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Feel free to keep responding, but I'm not clicking any more of the links to see what you're saying. You collapsed under the weight of your own silliness about 20 posts ago. Not even light can escape the hole you've created for yourself.
                      Well, since you too are buried deep down in a hole, then I really is that confused you can't see ligth. Though, I think you may see light some day - there can only be one Asher.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Nah, last comment was stupid - only excuse is that it's 4 in the morning and I'm a little drunk.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Keep it civil, people.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

The thread starter has asked for this thread to be closed.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                            X