Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true what they say, about ... ya know?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackwidow24
    I say that regardless of whether the car is on or off there is a chance(as small as it may be) for your car to explode while filling your car with gasoline due to fumes ONLY if you have any kind of static electricity or sparks...BUT i would think that your car would emit more fumes while running making the possibility all the more probable. Oh yeah and if you light a match and fart into it also while pumping gas..then most definitly your car will explode as will you! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Yeah, that reminds me that they say not to use your mobile phone at a petrol station where, in fact, you'd be at far, far greater risk wearing a huge amount of nylon...I am surprised there aren't more accidents like this in Liverpool
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

HA..SPEC CALLED ME AN EXPERT

Sorry....*runs away laughing*
      The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

I could say, EXPERT TEASE

Get it?

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

what's your point dead man?? *cough* I mean Spec.
          The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

HA! Bullseye

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
            X