Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staying informed on contemporary issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Staying informed on contemporary issues.

Originally posted by MrFun
    Are there any reputable websites with at least an ounce of integrity with the purpose of informing people of both sides of contemporary issues? Issues such as gun control, abortion, equal rights for gays, voting rights for children, and everything else under the sun?

I have seen books such as the Opposing Viewpoints series in libraries and have perused them in the past. But is anyone aware of a similar, Internet resource?

Thank you for any help.
    The Guardian.

The rest of the MSM is hopelessly compromised by fascists.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Best one yet!

Comment

Re: Staying informed on contemporary issues.

Originally posted by MrFun
        Are there any reputable websites with at least an ounce of integrity with the purpose of informing people of both sides of contemporary issues? Issues such as gun control, abortion, equal rights for gays, voting rights for children, and everything else under the sun?

I have seen books such as the Opposing Viewpoints series in libraries and have perused them in the past. But is anyone aware of a similar, Internet resource?

Thank you for any help.
        CSPA

Comment

It is sad that I know that links to the Off Topic, just because of the forumid=147...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Re: Re: Staying informed on contemporary issues.

Originally posted by Agathon

The Guardian.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
            X