Clear All

onions and beans

the call it a 3-way

I think its kinky
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      the call it a 3-way
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Job is good. I got a bonus and a raise. Life is good. I feel great! (Man juice, yay!)
        Can I hear a HELL YEAH! for democracy and capitalism?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

I don't live in a democracy.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

HIGH FIVE for liberty, y'all!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

High Five for TESTOSTERONE!!!!
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yes now that your testosterone levels have risen you can stop with this communist crybaby stuff and blaze away in the sunset on a harley davidson, shouting freedom at the top of your lungs as an american flag hangs from your bike, boldly flapping in the wind.
                  It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    Saving for: a house....
                    You can stop at mine if you need to. Mind you, Leeds is a hell of a way from Florida, so you may not want to, but hey, the offer's there!

Comment

Working...
                    X