Fixing oil ? What's your approach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onejayhawk meet kidicious.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• And that was from 2006. Its good to know there are some constants in life.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Kidicious View Post
        This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
          I just put money into KMI and collect the dividends.
          Nice...up $1.10 since 10:30 on the 18th when you posted.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Actually, I bought it few days before during a dip at $39.93. The thing I like about it is that the yield is over 4% and they have the cash flow and management desire to keep increasing their dividend, so the yield will keep up or surpass the stock price.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
            X