X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your eyes are more likely to come out as red in photos
    CSPA

Comment

I'm thinking blue-eyed is rather insulting in japanese speech, can't say where, but seem to recall reading about it. The basic untrustworthines, etc.
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Hm. Blonde = stupid, blue-eyed = excessively trusting. We've sure got a beautiful picture of the archetypical Scandinavian ....
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Die untermenschen?
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

But we're good at competitive rowing!

And handball.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
              Die untermenschen?
              Considering you're from a country whose chief claim to fame is having invented french fries, I think you should shut up.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                Tangentially, is there any practical difference in having blue eyes as opposed to brown?
                AFAIK, having lighter-colored eyes makes you more sensitive to light.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist

Considering you're from a country whose chief claim to fame is having invented french fries, I think you should shut up.
                  We also got waffles and chocolate!
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Come to Belgium; Europe's leading cause of obesity!

Comment

Chocolate is healthy if it's made of pure cacao.

Comment

Besides, I have blue eyes and also a bunch of blond locks. I'd be a very good Swede.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger

AFAIK, having lighter-colored eyes makes you more sensitive to light.
                          Yeah, sure does. It can be quite irritating.

Mine are blue/green/? (sometimes they even look like they have some yellow in them) ... they change depending on what I'm wearing or the lighting.

Whenever I complain about bright light, glare, etc, my wife (dark brown eyes) is like "umm, sorry, didn't notice."

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I'm fairly light-sensitive at the best of times, but with my present medication it gets ridiculous. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing sunglasses as I type this.

Comment

I doubt blue eyes have any real difference from any other color eyes. The amount of pigmontation we're talking about is trivial.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well, sure, my "evidence" is anecdotal, but it sure seems that way, Oerdin.

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X