No announcement yet.

No sir, we don't want no blue-eyed emperor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha, sounds good Winston, historical justice to have a Korean or Chinese guy as the Emperor of Japan, huh?
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

It never occured to me there could be people out there who were prejudiced towards blue eyes.
      It's wierd when it's turned on us*, isn't it?

-Arrian

* - Western White Folk, that is (WWF! ).
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I got green eyes. Can my son be Emperor?
        I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

It's wierd when it's turned on us*, isn't it?

-Arrian

* - Western White Folk, that is (WWF! ).
          Depends on whether you got blue eyes.

I have blue eyes.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Aren't blue eyes a recessive trait?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

No, I believe you're thinking of a black eye.

Comment

Aren't *YOU* a recessive trait?

Yeah, that's right, I went there.
                Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Asher is cool enough. Down the line, I hope he somehow figures out a way of breeding.

Much like the Japanese Imperial family.

Comment

A female friend of mine already volunteered to be my 'oven'. Dunno if she's serious.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Female is good. *nods*

Keep investigating..

Comment

Asher, an honest question- this is something I have been curious about homosexuality and bisexualty: you used to consider yourself bisexual, yes? I assume you were attracted to girls - did that attraction stop?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

She also has blue eyes.

Blue eyes are good.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            Aren't blue eyes a recessive trait?
                            Yes.

Comment

Asher = Cyano-Ocular-sexual
                              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Tangentially, is there any practical difference in having blue eyes as opposed to brown?
                                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                                X