Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's near decatur and alexander up in the northwest part of town.

Comment

Are you running out of land ? Those houses are so close that you almost can reach the salt and pepper in the neighboring house
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Re: Make Some Easy Money Now!

Originally posted by makinthosebills
        you could make thousands of dollars within weeks
        Yeah, it's called a job
        "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
        Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

...or prostitution
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Sorry I'm late
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

makinthosebills? When do we get blowinthosecox? Or makintehbuttsecks?
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

wow - a pyramid scheme - illegal in most Western countries - Ming!
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                X