Imram's first case.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imram's first case.

Insurance underwriter trips over stack of accident claim forms, then sues employer.
    I am not sure if this is irony, poetic justice, or what.
    Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; January 27, 2006, 15:16.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Though you got my name wrong .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That's not nearly as good as one of the work-comp claims I saw a few years back (don't handle WC, but we had the underwriting file). A worker sat down on a large cardboard box, and his weight crushed it down... and pinched his nuts. "Bruised testicle."

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Re: Imran's first case.

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Though you got my name wrong.
            Headline: Imran files suit for false light. libel and intentional infliction of emotional damages.

Comment

If I were intentionally inflicting emomtional damage, the target would be a drooling basket case by now.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Ah ha!!!!! J'accuse!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                  If I were intentionally inflicting emomtional damage, the target would be a drooling basket case by now.
                  More likely result would be you with a bruised testicle.
                  Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

I just want to know if he actually used those same forms to file his claim on...
                    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
                    X