X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode VII

Continued from: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=146760

I'm having terrible luck this week. Garon and Joseph continue to suck simultaneously, I've got 6G and 17A so far but I'm -7 with only 7 PPP.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

And they finally put McCabe on the IR, wasting about a week and a half for my skatergames.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm still sitting with Demitra as DTD.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Why did Joseph and Garon suddenly decide to both suck simultaneously?!. ARGH.

Comment

tough night for Belfour
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Belfour should have retired before the season even started. If Quinn was a half-decent coach, Tellqvist would be getting far more starts.

Comment

God damnit, Garon gets even worse.

Comment

If the Oilers owned Northland's Colosseum, a viable strategy would be to sell it and play 82 games on the road.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

It looks like I'm going to have to fight for the goalie wins this week.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I'm waiting for the updates.

The stats say 12 shots against Hasek. OK. Not bad for the first period, now what about the rest of the game?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                      I'm waiting for the updates.

The stats say 12 shots against Hasek. OK. Not bad for the first period, now what about the rest of the game?
                      That was the total game.

I watched, it was putrid.
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Sounds pathetic.

Code:
                         Team  	 	Shots on Goal  	 	
                          		1st 	2nd 	3rd 	Total 	  	
                          Montreal 	3 	3 	6 	12 
                          Ottawa 	16 	17 	7 	40
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I'd ***** about it, having Koivu, but a goose egg for Hasek is one in the win column for me.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                            Sounds pathetic.
                            Hasek was quoted as saying it was his easiest shutout ever, and it was almost humiliating for him to get a shutout against such a weak showing.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                              I'd ***** about it, having Koivu, but a goose egg for Hasek is one in the win column for me.
                              You might consider liquidating Koivu.

He's getting blasted for showing no leadership or effort, and has been very sub par since coming back from his groin injurry.

Comment

Working...
                              X