Canada, and Apolyton, Votes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tingkai

NYE, you dirty sod. How dare you list me as a Liberal!!!!

I'm an NDPer.

Change the poll.

Hehehehe
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Sorry, Spiffor won the nomination fair and square.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

What kind of a coup would it be if it was by votes?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

A Canadian coup?

Afterall, Martin did indicate that voting for Harper was voting for soldiers in the streets.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Damn you NYE, may your skates grow rusty, your toque fall off and your path be covered by black ice!
              Golfing since 67

Comment

Them's fightin' words.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

I voted for Sava.
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Good lord, those choices are as unappealing as the real ones.
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

You seriously mean to tell us you don't have a United Hockey Party?

DanS

Could maybe go for Ben Kenobi if I bothered to look into the specifics of the platform

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                        Could maybe go for Ben Kenobi if I bothered to look into the specifics of the platform

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I see a red x with the name jesus2.jpg.

Jesus.

Comment

I'll cast a sympathy/protest vote for Ben.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Come on Tingkai. The Libs need at least one vote - vote for yourself.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X