Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn and old scanner into a 115 megapixel camera

Turn and old scanner into a 115 megapixel camera

Turn and old scanner into a 115 megapixel camera (sample photos) Building homemade digital cameras from low-end flatbed scanners. Making new...

Day Trade Forex
    I found coool link of day trade forex guide:
    http://www.forexnotes.com/downloads/daytrade.zip

Do I get a free 200 GB hard disk to help my computer handle it?
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Turn and do what now?
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

do I also get a free XBOX 360?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That blog is stupid. It doesn't even have a link to the guy's website with actual pictures... Here it is, though:

This is pretty cool.
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Awesome
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Canon > Panasonic
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Canon = Leica clones

- Paul Valery

Comment

No, but Leica > Panasonic as well.

(does Panasonic even make their own lenses at all?)
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yes. It uses Lumix DC Vario lenses in its low-end and Leica lenses in its high-end cameras.

Leica = 8 x price of Panasonic
                        Last edited by laurentius; January 22, 2006, 21:44.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Leica is still around?

Maybe I'm confusing the company, but I think i've got a camera of there's from like the '30s or something.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The Pasnasonic FZ-30 is possibly the best non-SLR digital camera out there right now under $1000.

Everyone at the shop was surprised and impressed by it's performance, especially in low light.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                            X