A beautiful sunny day in Vilnius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its 10C here now (in Pennsylvania).
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
      Wish we had -15 degrees here

Currently it's close to 0 with freezing rain (isslag in danish).
      Isdamnkold in anybody's language.

Comment

Those two look suspeciously like the type of people who would post at CG.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
          It was in downtown Calgary during the time of the 'outdoor Classic' oldtimers hockey game (2002). -48 C. And there was wind. It was like antarctica, I was like, even Mars is warmer.
          Yeah, that was a cold snap. Imagine what it was like in Edmonton, 300 k to the north, where the outdoor game was actually played...
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

But currently it is 0 to -10. Beach weather.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Heard there was 40 dead around Moscow. Its about -25 there.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

The two are related?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                  The two are related?
                  Appearently so.

Comment

I find that difficult to believe, unless they have a large problem with homeless and no ability to shelter them in subways, etc.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

A lot of homeless people die in every winter.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Its hard to tell how hard the Russians are even trying to help their less fortunate.

Comment

[Serb]A lot of homeless people freeze to death on western streets as well[/Serb]
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

[Serb]At least we don't beat our homeless people to death[/Serb]

Comment

[Serb]And if we did, then at least we wouldn't be so stupid to record it on video[/Serb]

Comment

[Vince278] [/Vince278]

Comment

Working...
                                X