A beautiful sunny day in Vilnius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
    He can admire Belgian architecture instead.
    That ploy won't work. In the past, Sara's posted pictures of Vilnius. It's gorgeous!!

BTW: It was in the high 60's (F) today in L.A., that's about 19-20 C

Meanwhile, Lancer is enjoying the tropics down in the Philippines.

Comment

It's positively tropical here in London. Been above freezing for a week, slush is everywhere, looks like March outside.

The coldest temperature I've ever been in was not in the mountains of northern British Columbia...nor was it in Bruce Mines, Northern Ontario.

It was in downtown Calgary during the time of the 'outdoor Classic' oldtimers hockey game (2002). -48 C. And there was wind. It was like antarctica, I was like, even Mars is warmer.

It was so cold that just walking outside could change a boy into a girl. The entire Brass Monkey race could no longer reproduce after that night.
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

That ploy won't work. In the past, Sara's posted pictures of Vilnius. It's gorgeous!!
        There's some charm to it, but it lacks sophistication.

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I've heard that in the 'good old days' the Brusselians (or whatever they're called) would lead tourists blindfolded into the 'Grand Place' and then dramatically reveal the square to cause gasps of astonishment.
          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

It's been kind of cold in San Diego lately. I had to put on a jacket today.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Wow. No Serb yet. He must be sick.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

A thread about Lithuania is incomplete without pictures of your wife

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                  A thread about Lithuania is incomplete without pictures of your wife
                  Sorry, me and Colon will have to do. Save your filthy fantasies for someone else!

Spot the Lithuanian!
                  Attached Files
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

On topic:

This is a report for Vilnius, Lithuania. The report was made 33 minutes ago, at 07:20 UTC. The wind was blowing at a speed of 4.1 meters per second (9.2 miles per hour) from east/northeast (060°). The temperature was -28 °C (-18 °F), with a dew-point at -32 °C (-26 °F). The temperature felt like -37 °C (-37 °F). The atmospheric pressure was 1031 hPa (30.45 inHg). The relative humidity was 68.3%. There were no clouds below 1500 meter (5000 feet) and no cumulonimbus clouds. The overall visibility was greater than 10 kilometers (6.2 miles).
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

-35C in some village in the Umeå region this morning

Over here it's only about -15 though, because it's snowing
                      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I look like a ****ing junkie on that picture.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Which one is the Lithuanian?
                          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                          2004 Presidential Candidate
                          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Well, since it is 30 degrees colder in Lithuania than in Belgium, the pale one must be.

Comment

I'm just relieved it doesn't actually show your colon.

Comment

Wish we had -15 degrees here

Currently it's close to 0 with freezing rain (isslag on danish). It isn't funny when it in an instance becomes "bambi on ice".
                                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X