No announcement yet.

A beautiful sunny day in Vilnius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judging by last summer's experience, I don't see the joke at all.

Colon, have you entered a royalty agreement or something with Chilean President?

Comment

So, just one building then, I gather?
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

It's something for trendy people.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

The new trend is, being trendy is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
            So, just one building then, I gather?

(made the picture myself BTW )
            Last edited by Colon™; January 19, 2006, 04:05.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

these are mad fotografy skillz!
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

My, thank you!

Comment

that pic is cool

Yeah, it's been cold in here as well.. and living in port city, the wind is totally freezing my nuts. I wish summer was here. I'd be more upbeat and not slow and sleepy all the time.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                      With women there looking like they do? Bah!
                      Belgian women look fine. Blonde, pale skin, their feminity graced by a bit more meat than the Eurocommie average.
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                        -25C is quite chilly, though.

-30C and below is the devil's own temperature.
                        Wimp

I always go for long walks when the temperature creeps down below -30C (happens only once every few winters here), it's so quiet and nice outside. Besides, -30C isn't really that cold, just put on warm underwear and a sweater under your jacket and you should be fine down to about -35. But below that I have to agree it's getting pretty cold
                        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

it's wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                            Anybody who complains about any temperature over -10C is a *****.
                            QFT.

Comment

-5C, plenty of snow
                              pretty much ideal winter weather
                              CSPA

Comment

Snow sucks.
                                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X