A beautiful sunny day in Vilnius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
    Meanwhile, on this side of the Atlantic it's been a remarkably mild winter so far.

When I was home on Christmas break the coldest it got was -18C, and many days it was above 0C

Even now, in Montreal it's hovering around freezing, with highs tomorrow again above 0C. And in Baltimore it's going to be an absolutely balmy 9C tomorrow, with a sweltering 16C predicted for Friday.
    [homer]DOH![/homer]
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Anybody who complains about any temperature over -10C is a *****.

And only those born and raised in the Tropics get to do it for anything above -20C
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Anybody who complains about less than 80% humidity is a ****er.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

-25C is quite chilly, though.

-30C and below is the devil's own temperature.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
            Anybody who complains about less than 80% humidity is a ****er.
            Yes. Did I mention that I lived in Baltimore, which an average summertime humidity somewhere in the high 3000s?

I'm considering buying SCUBA gear to prepare for this summer.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Nobody's going to comment on that outstanding piece of architecture Saras could admire if only he'd move down here?
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Fabulous!
                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Its 1C here, feels like 0 C with the wind.
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Yes. Did I mention that I lived in Baltimore, which an average summertime humidity somewhere in the high 3000s?

I'm considering buying SCUBA gear to prepare for this summer.
                    What's that in %?

Humidity in Antwerp is 93% at the moment. Beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                      Fabulous!
                      My, thank you!

Comment

not at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢

What's that in %?
                          It was supposed to be in percent. It was a joke.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                            Its 1C here, feels like 0 C with the wind.

No chance of any rooves blowing off, then.

Comment

It was supposed to be in percent. It was a joke.

Comment

More pictures:

Comment

Working...
                                X