Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 years ago today, Soviet troops assaulted the Vilnius TV tower and TV centre...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 years ago today, Soviet troops assaulted the Vilnius TV tower and TV centre...

..., killing 14 and injuring over 700. A number of persons responsible remain at large in Russia and Belarus and draw Russian state pensions. Gen. Uskhopchik, commanding officer of troops participating in the assaults is deputy defense minister in Belarus. Extradition requests are met with a cold wall of silence. There can be no genuine friendship between our countries until this is resolved.

RIP:

Loreta Asanavičiūtė (1969-1991)
    Virginijus Druskis (1969-1991)
    Darius Gerbutavičius (1939-1991)
    Rolandas Jankauskas (1969-1991)
    Rimantas Juknevičius (1966-1991)
    Alvydas Kanapinskas (1952-1991)
    Vidas Kavaliukas (1939-1991)
    Vidas Maciulevičius (1966-1991)
    Alvydas Matulka (1931-1991)
    Titas Masiulis (1962-1991)
    Apolinaras Povilaitis (1937-1991)
    Ignas Simulionis (1939-1991)
    Vytautas Vaitkus (1943-1991)
    Vytautas Koncevičius (1941-1991)
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

RIP

Silence doesn't make people forget. Quite the opposite.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Comment

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Saras has attached this image:
          I remember watching that on tv
          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

RIP
            CSPA

Comment

It's a shame that not all peoples of Europe had the privilege to enjoy peaceful change in that time. As of East German origin, I feel personally bound to those people. Their fate must be a lesson to all of Europe.

Comment

were's Serb to defend this!
                Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

or at least to name the type of tank used.

And for the record

RIP
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

T-72.
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

The sensible thing would be to counter-invade, sissies.

Comment

All in due course.

Comment

The Reagan will march with you

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              RIP

Silence doesn't make people forget. Quite the opposite.
                              Silence sure made me forget. Actually I never heard of it before.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X