X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

What is the point of a weapon firing at 100,000 ball rounds/minute. It would require tons of ammo.
      Quendelie axan!

Comment

Yeah, but once you got that you can perforate Iran's nukes before they hit you.

Comment

You should be able to aim at Iran's nukes first. And if you can aim well enough then you woun't need that much rounds/minute.

Oh and Iran has to build nukes first.
          Quendelie axan!

Comment

*tut* what about hordes of Russian tanks?

Comment

Javelin their azz!
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Looks like an electric motor spins a disk, which thus accelerates rounds.
                That's it. I wonder how big the generator or battery is? It probably is not man-portable and probably requires its own generator or a large battery.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Terra Nullius
                  'kay the recoil-less bit is easy if you're firing in a 360 degree range.
                  Doesn't make too much sense. I doubt you would be. The recoil force will, however, be smoother than a regular gun's, since the acceleration of each round occurs over a much longer period of time than in a gunpowder weapon.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

That's it. I wonder how big the generator or battery is? It probably is not man-portable and probably requires its own generator or a large battery.
                    They seem to be talking about it as a vehicle-mounted weapon.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I've seen footage of a weapon thats sounds a little like what is being described. The no-recoil bit doesnt fit though as this thing was fitted to a tank and it looked like it did move the tank a bit when it fired. Not as much as a normal round from the tanks turret, but it did rock.

Still the devestation it caused to the car and wall was near total. It was being looked at as a short range anti-personel weapon, that would also take out lightly armoured vehicles.

It was an american design.

If only they'd spend all this money on something really useful
                      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

The muzzle velocity is 2500 to 3000fps, about the same as a WW2 rifle. The projectiles are spherical, so they're probably lighter than .303 rounds. Furthermore being spherical they'd likely decelerate more quickly during flight.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                        X