No announcement yet.

Diamond Dog Food Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then he's even less likely to spell arse correctly.

Comment

I guess a thread like this is made for spam

The third name the stuff was sold under contains the word "professional" I think. Apparently the company issued a recall fairly early on but it didn't get much publicity. The media was still defending Christmas...

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

I might be crazy, but this thread could be relevant for . . . .

for . . . . .

um . . . . .

Apolytoners who own dogs.
        Dogs should be free to choose their own dinner. Hence warnings directed at human "owners" are of no use.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Yeah. Whatever happened to universal canine rights?

Comment

Originally posted by Colon

Dogs should be free to choose their own dinner. Hence warnings directed at human "owners" are of no use.

DOH!!
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Well perhaps I will have to savour the local cuisine when I am in Korea

BTW, aren't diamonds indigestible?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                X