Diamond Dog Food Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Dog Food Warning

Dont use it, corn ingredient contained a fungus that attacks the liver. It was sold under 3 names, the parent company name, Country Value(?) and another brand.

Sorry if someone did a thread on this, but this is important

I eat Iams.

Comment

Is this "Diamond Dog" food for humans, or "Diamond" dog food?

Comment

Diamond food for dogs, and also some of their cat food.

Comment

Mmmmmm dogs
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
            Mmmmmm dogs
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by aslindy
              Diamond food for dogs, and also some of their cat food.
              http://www.diamondpetrecall.net/
              In that case, shouldn't this be post on a dog forum? We're all humans here.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Markos won't let us have a dog forum.

Or a history one, or sport, or foreign languages, or Harry Potter's arse for that matter. Hohum.

Comment

If there were a Harry Potter's arse thread, all would have to try to navigate reading through Imran's drool.

And thanks for the tip, Berz.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Colon

In that case, shouldn't this be post on a dog forum? We're all humans here.

I might be crazy, but this thread could be relevant for . . . .

for . . . . .

um . . . . .

Apolytoners who own dogs.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

stop using logic like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        stop using logic like that!

And if I don't are you going to report me to the feds for annoyance?
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

A Christian who uses logic is like a nazi who campaigns against hate speech.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            arse
                            An American spelt "arse" correctly!
                            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

he's not American, he's Texan
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X