Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which current thread(s) will you report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher
    A part of me wishes this thread was about thread scheduling and OSes.

Well then go and create a thread for that.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It would make it a more interesting read if it were.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

yawn
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

catch the exception
          What?

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
            catch the exception
            System.out.println("ERoRoR Will Robiinson, ERoRoR: Semen injector malfunction");
            exception.printStackTrace();
            exit(0);
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I bet you must be the life and soul of the party Asher with lines like that
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                I bet you must be the life and soul of the party Asher with lines like that
                You know, Rich, not everybody has all of their "parties" online, where they can type. Stop projecting.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Comment

Miaow.

And please, that's Provost Harrison to you...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

Hence the phrase "You've topped yourself"...
                      So bad, its good.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

You know, Rich, not everybody has all of their "parties" online, where they can type. Stop projecting.
                        You just lay one of those transparent keyboard guides on a woman's rack and type away.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                        X