Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which current thread(s) will you report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which current thread(s) will you report?

If there's one or more current threads that you find in of itself annoying, and you then report all willing participants in those threads to the Feds, which current thread will it be?

And no choosing this thread!
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Oh, it would definitely be the "Some American veterans support terrorism!!" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
      Oh, it would definitely be the "Some American veterans support terrorism!!" thread.

Comment

All the topped ones.

In fact I'd ask Asher or some similarly inclined person, very nicely, to write an auto-topped-thread-reporting program for me.

Comment

I'd just ban Winston and triple the average IQ of Apolyton posters.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

yeah, all the topped ones.

I'm jealous.

What do I have to do to get a topped thread?

I guess I have to die. It seems like a fair trade off. If I kill myself tonight, will I get my very own topped thread?

oh, and I'd report this thread as well. and any mrfun thread in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I'm jealous.

I guess I have to die. It seems like a fair trade off. If I kill myself tonight, will I get my very own topped thread?

oh, and I'd report this thread as well. and any mrfun thread in general.
              Yeah, and you get automatic membership of the Hall Of Fame...sounds tempting doesn't it?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I'm jealous.

Hence the phrase "You've topped yourself"...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I'm jealous.

You don't really have to die. Just create a dl who posts you're dead.....
                  Blah

Comment

yeah that works too. But I'd have to refrain from posting. At least for a little while. 3 months is the longest I've gone without posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      I'd have to refrain from posting.
                      You say that as if it were a bad thing.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

You people annoy me. Anyone of you yanks?
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                          You people annoy me. Anyone of you yanks?

um . . . . .

Comment

I'd report the "Best cup to pee in" thread, because pissing fetishes are an abomination.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

A part of me wishes this thread was about thread scheduling and OSes.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X