No announcement yet.

What famous person do you look like??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um.. unfortunately I saw her doing Dancing with the Stars II. It wasn't my choice to be watching it, my wife had the controller...

... she didn't look very good either.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I was alot like Axl Rose (GnR) or James Young (Styx) back in the late 70s. Now, I'm... unique...
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

This is me:

I have repeatedly been told that I look like Joaquin Phoenix (the brother of River Phoenix) who played the evil Emperor Commodus in Gladiator.

I suppose it is the dark hair, blue eyes, and slightly receeding hairline.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
          Brian Blessed:

Provost Harrison:
          PH does look like Brain Blessed! Of course you mixed up the pictures.

Still, once you see a picture of PH passed out in a gutter or in the back of a bar you'd never forget that face.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            This is me:
            Look a little like Ray Liotta from Goodfellas.
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
            X