No announcement yet.

What famous person do you look like??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually look like Beavis. But that's not an actual person. Beavis was one of my nicknames.

In high school I looked like Garth. In fact, that was my nickname. That would be Garth from SNL fame.

Garth is the one on the right.

Comment

some of my mom's friends said I looked like Keanu Reeves... I don't see it...
      I don't think she was saying you looked the same. Maybe she was talking about something else.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

One of my friends insists I look just like some comedian named Andy Dick. I think there's only a partial resemblance though, based on what Google Image search could show me. Different hair colors, and I don't have his big doofus grin, and lots of small differences.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

If I beat Keanu Reeves, then yes, you'd be identical twins
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
            One of my friends insists I look just like some comedian named Andy Dick. I think there's only a partial resemblance though, based on what Google Image search could show me. Different hair colors, and I don't have his big doofus grin, and lots of small differences.
            Are you a gay drugaddict like Andy Dick?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Andy Dick is hilarious. His stand-up was mostly based off of drug abuse and depression which he suffers from. He is in and out of psych institutions. Sad really.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

I've been told I look like someone off of the 90210 show, don't remember the name. I've also heard that I look like the guy who played Spider-Man, but I don't see the resemblance there, and eh...the British guy (main character) in Enemy at the Gates.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  Some posters here keep telling me I look like Bob Hoskins
                  Grow a proper beard and you'll look like Brian Blessed.
                  Attached Files
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Brian Blessed:

Provost Harrison:
                    Attached Files

Comment

I'M BRIAN BLESSED!
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ming will remember what happened the last time, and will ban your ass!

Comment

Comment

Ah, I was just thinking about that. Thanks
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                              Andy Dick is hilarious. His stand-up was mostly based off of drug abuse and depression which he suffers from. He is in and out of psych institutions. Sad really.
                              So Andy Dick looks a bit like me, and his personality is like that of my friend who thinks I look exactly like Andy Dick...that friend is also blond, and I believe bisexual as well. I don't think he does drugs though. He's crazy enough without them (picture a big, clumsy, enthusiastic puppy/human hybrid with a taste for the grotesque and an obsession with pop-culture trivia). The cool thing about him is, he won't mind if you say that to his face. He agrees with that assessment.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I've been told frequently by friends, strangers etc that I look like conan o'brien. can get very annoying when I get the "has anyone ever told you that...."

Comment

Working...
                                X