Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some American veterans support terrorism!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some American veterans support terrorism!!

It's true -- we have backstabbing, weak-kneed American veterans who oppose the policy of the war in Iraq.

These freedom-haters even have their own website.

They think that they are entitled to their own opinion, and that they can exercise freedom of speech!

Veterans Against the Iraq War
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

I think being a veteran of war has nothing to do with supporting wars in the future. Might be, in fact, quite the opposite. I bet many fight wars so that no one would have to fight them anymore after that. Or at least that's how some think.

Then agian I know you're joking because you are evil man lover.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

God I've been gone so long that Ben got through to Mr.Fun.... OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now he's a right wing religious self-hating fanatical nutjob, at the least a Republican......

Comment

Didn't already pwn you about the whole "hating freedom" thing?

Comment

Yup

Comment

Ok, Kuci, so these veterans I speak of support terrorism, but are not freedom-haters?

Is that the retort that Bush yes-men use -- just terrorist supporters, but not freedom-haters?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              Yup
              you consider that pwning?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

@ Kuci

But seriously -- what are to do with veterans who disagree with policy of the war in Iraq?

Comment

Kuci, if you had gone through a real war, would you send your son to one, when you're not exactly sure if this is the right time or the right thing to do?
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I'm just pointing out the idiocy of mrfun's satirical use of "X supports terrorism/hates freedom"

Comment

So. Sometimes you need to break it down like that. To show the hypocricy of others. And yes, everyone is a hypocrite in some way.
                        In da butt.

Comment

A veteran is nothing more or less than a person who gave some back. They're people. As people, they have varying opinions on all things.
                          To think that any group of people associated by service means they all have the same views on all things is ludicrous.

That's like saying all Gays think the exact same on all things.
                          We know that's not correct, don't we? Certainly we do.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww put it better.

And it's like 'so you are in party whatever, so you support war' IN GENERAL.

There are these lefties who believe that right wing believes in war, in general. And that's somehow not ignorance, but in fact the right wing is arrogant and POS because of that. Ok...
                            In da butt.

Comment

If you get caught up in saying, Republicans or Democrats like this, so I like this, congrats. You are now a member of a herd.
                              I like from some both parties, and some from minor parties. It's called independant. If I believe something, it's becaise I believe it, not because the Dixie Chicks or Charlton Heston believe it.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X